Bullseye Kiln-Glass Education Online Affiliate Program
Bullseye Kiln-Glass Education Online (BKEO) helps kiln-glass makers build foundational skills, acquire new techniques, and find inspiration for new forms and projects. In the process, BKEO sets up a positive feedback loop of education, encouraging subscribers all over the world put what they've learned online into practice at a studio nearby.
The BKEO Affiliate Program enhances this loop, putting more students on your doorstep and paying you a 15% commission for each new BKEO subscriber who comes to us through your website.
How does it work?
- You place a banner or text link with a unique subscription URL (also known as the "Affiliate Link") on your website or blog. You could also put this link in an email suggesting that your customers subscribe to Bullseye Kiln-Glass Education Online.
- A visitor clicks on the Affiliate Link and goes to Bullseye's website.
- Their visit is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
- If the visitor subscribes to BKEO videos, their order will be registered as a sale for you. (The enrollment need not be placed during the same browser session –cookies are stored indefinitely)
- Bullseye reviews the sale.
- If the sale is approved, you receive a commission of 15% of the sale. (Payouts are made quarterly.)
Rules and Requirements
- You may NOT receive credit for referring yourself.
- International affiliates must have a PayPal account to receive payouts.
Participants caught violating or attempting to circumvent these rules will have all affiliate credit voided and will not receive payouts. Additionally, they will be banned from further participation in our affiliate program.