bullseyeglass.com • View topic - Where is that plate?

Where is that plate?

For discussion of processes related to using Bullseye glass, including kilnforming and kilncasting, torchwork, blowing and stained glass.

Where is that plate?

Postby tommckay » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:02 pm

I made a plate some time ago from a pattern perhaps a Quicktip that is difficult to describe but I need to do it again. Unfortunately a search of my records turns up zero! I have also looked everywhere on Bullseye Education to no avail. So it was pink & Red. Imagine a pink square with angles columns like candles coming up from one side stopping about 2/3rds the way up. I attach a photo so if anyone recognizes it & knows where the instructions are ............very grateful.
tommckay

Re: Where is that plate?

Postby gg » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:37 am

Hello Tom,
I don't think the picture came through. Can you re post I will be happy to take a look. You might want to check that the pic is no larger than 800 Pixel.
Thanks,
Geraldine
gg

Postby tommckay » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:30 pm

Oops! sorry
Pink Plate.jpg
Pink Plate.jpg (34.6 KiB) Viewed 1382 times

Thnx
tommckay

Postby gg » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:41 pm

Hi, I do remember this design, it 's the pattern used for the basic fusing video.It is a free video in our subscription list: check it here: [http://www.bullseyeglass.com/education/fusing-basics.html]
I hope this helps. Geraldine
gg

Postby tommckay » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:01 pm

Thnx Geraldine......I can work something out from that. I thought it was a project using those colors. I must have decided to change the color scheme.
Appreciate you remembering.
Tom
tommckay

Return to Technique