In Bullseye forums, community members of all skill levels and backgrounds are invited to participate in thoughtful discussions about kilnforming glass. Members are encouraged to openly share inspiration and information that will foster the mastery of craft. As needed, Bullseye members will attempt to provide definitive reference and support for Bullseye products and services. Controversy and debate are welcome; however, civility, mutual respect, and common courtesy are expected at all times.
• Please feel free to search and browse the forums, but to participate and post comments you will need to register.
• When you register, please use your real name, rather than an alias. This forum is a community. We expect members to be open and honest and accept responsibility for their posts. If you already registered under a user name other than your real name, please contact email@example.com to request a change and in the meanwhile use your real name to sign off on your posts.
• Your signature may include a link to your website.
• We encourage members to promote their workshops, classes and public exhibitions on the classes and exhibitions forum. Include the city, state or country in the topic line to help readers scan the topics.
• At this time, products may be discussed on the forum, but not advertised. Dealers (both online and bricks-and-mortar) may not advertise sales events or products on the forums. If there is a demand for this, we may add an advertising forum in the future.
• If a member posts a request for help in locating a product, then dealers and other members may post information in response to that request.