bullseyeglass.com • View topic - CALL FOR ARTISTS--YZ CREATIVE ART CENTER

CALL FOR ARTISTS--YZ CREATIVE ART CENTER

For topics that don’t fit in a category above.

CALL FOR ARTISTS--YZ CREATIVE ART CENTER

Postby nblairyz » Mon May 07, 2018 11:25 pm

I’m inviting artists who work with kiln formed glass to submit an application for an artist residency at YZ Creative Art Center in Shanxi, China.

We are currently building a huge resort city with a fully equipped 4-story glass center. Each floor is over 20,000 square feet. The second floor is The All Star Fusion Lab and is dedicated to kiln-formed glass including 22 kilns of varying sizes. Each resident artist has a private studio space and all materials included. We have two on-site technicians with a great deal of experience. Residencies include an all paid round trip flight, visa costs, lodging, meals, and a stipend.

Our order with Bullseye is extensive and artists have their choice of any materials we have! It’s a project-based residency which means we ask you to create large installations. Dream Big!
We still have openings in our All Star Fusion Lab for October and November 2018.

Email me for an application: nblairyz@aol.com

We’re still working on our website and media package. If you’re on facebook friend me at Nancy Blair, Melbourne Beach, or on Instagram @ YZ Creative.

I’m hoping you’ll come to China for this experience of a lifetime working in a beautiful and majestic setting, inspired by a timeless, fascinating and exuberant culture.

Nancy Blair
Executive Artistic Director & Curator
YZ Creative Art Center, Shanxi.China
nblairyz@aol.com
nblairyz

Return to Chat