Collected Images: Explore Santa Fe
Explore the vibrant and arts-rich city of Santa Fe! Bullseye is excited to offer a limited number of spaces in Collected Images: Explore Santa Fe, a vacation package that combines the many pleasures of this historic city with the chance to expand your glass fusing skills.
During this unique five-day experience you’ll soak up the history, architecture, colors, and textures of Santa Fe Plaza—including the miraculous stairway of the Loretto Chapel, the St. Francis Cathedral Basilica, and the end of the Santa Fe Trail.
In the process, you’ll collect images that you’ll use to produce finished works during intensive studio time—more than 30 hours over 5 days—with personalized instruction from artist and teacher Stacy Lynn Smith, a leading practitioner of the powder printing technique. (Powder printing is a screen printing technique that allows you to produce archival images on glass with a wide range of colors, textures, and layers of transparency.)
Collected Images: Explore Santa Fe Package includes:
- Six nights at the Hotel Santa Fe in the heart of the new Guadalupe Railyard District, a 10-minute walk from Resource Center Santa Fe.
- Breakfast and lunch provided, as are all glass and tools needed for powder printing.
- Guided walking tour of Santa Fe Plaza led by Don Dietz of Santa Fe Pathways.
- Insider tips on interesting shops, galleries and other features many visitors miss.
- Tour of the art collection at Casa de Asterion (private home of Bullseye Glass owners).
- Celebratory farewell dinner at La Choza, named Best New Mexican Restaurant by the Santa Fe Reporter.
Don't miss this chance to increase your kilnforming knowledge while creating your own record of an enriching artistic experience. For more information, call Bullseye Resource Center Santa Fe at 505.467.8951.
Santa Fe / Stacy Lynn Smith / August 1-5 (CLS308-0001) / Thursday-Sunday 9am-5pm, Monday 10am-1pm / 8 students / $2450
|No Discuss is available|