The Mold Sale - Santa Fe
Five days only:
Discounts on all the molds we sell
- 40% off Bullseye slumping molds—plates, bowls, platters, and more
- 10% off new Colour de Verre casting molds
Mold Sale Details
• Discount applies at Bullseye Resource Centers and in our Online Store. • Discounts cannot be combined • While supplies last • Online discount applies Tuesday-Saturday, March 20-24 (online discount ends at midnight Pacific on Saturday).
About Bullseye slumping molds
Bullseye slumping molds are manufactured by Creative Ceramics in Europe.
- Slipcast from a specially formulated clay body
- Exceptionally smooth surface
- Accept kilnwash uniformly
- Do not crack under repeated use if handled properly
Note: These molds are handmade, so slight variations in size are expected—be sure to measure your mold before cutting glass to fit.
About Colour de Verre casting molds
New to the Bullseye product line: Reusable, ceramic molds for art glass casting.
Colour de Verre molds are produced in art potteries using a specially formulated ceramic body. Each mold is fired in highly regulated kilns and carefully inspected. Colour de Verre is located in Portland, Oregon, and all molds are produced in the Pacific Northwest.
|No Discuss is available|