Add new skills and techniques to your repertoire or hone foundational skills. We have classes for all experience levels at Bullseye Resource Centers in the Bay Area, New York, Portland, and Santa Fe.
Highlights for Fall 2014
- Day of the Dead Glass Skulls, a fun and timely introduction to pâte de verre
- Blending Colors in Tall Vessel Forms, with Amanda Simmons
- Explore New York, an intensive workshop led by Ted Sawyer
- Kilncast Sculpture: Clay into Glass, with Mark Abildgaard
- Layered Assemblage, with Martha Pfanschmidt
- Make a Gothic Window, with Joseph Cavalieri
- Working Beyond Reason: Thriving in the Unknown, with Catharine Newell
Registration is first-come, first-served, so sign up early to guarantee your spot!
View the full schedule of classes
Download the class catalog PDF