Bullseye Glass is proud to announce new classes for October thru December 2013 at our Resource Centers in Portland, Santa Fe, and the Bay Area. Registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis, so sign up early to guarantee your spot!
Classes for all experience levels – from newcomer to expert
- Add new techniques to your repertoire: harnessing flow, powder printing, image transfers, drop-out molds, and more.
- Hone foundational skills with great classes taught by Bullseye's experienced instructors, the best in the business.
New for Fall 2013
Plus, visiting instructors return with popular offerings
- Image Transfers Intensive, with Carrie Iverson
- Taking a Leap: Making Resonant Work, with Catherine Newell
- Layered Assemblage, with Martha Pfanschmidt
- Scaling Up: Tabletops, with Nathan Sandberg
Start making your plans today!
View the full schedule of Portland, Santa Fe, and Bay Area classes
Registration & Contact Information
Bullseye Resource Center Portland
3610 SE 21st Ave Portland OR 97202
Bullseye Resource Center Santa Fe
805 Early Street, Building E Santa Fe NM 87505
Bullseye Resource Center Bay Area
4514 Hollis Street Emeryville CA 94608