Summer/Fall 2015 Classes and Events Announced
Build on your foundational skills or extend your glass fusing repertoire with new methods and techniques: harnessing flow (pictured above), kilncasting, pâte de verre, pattern bars, and vitrigraph—plus new workshops with visiting artist/instructors!
We have classes for all experience levels at Bullseye Resource Centers in the Bay Area, New York, Portland, and Santa Fe. Registration is first-come, first-served, so sign up early to guarantee your spot!
Highlights for Summer 2015
- Below & Above: Creating Visual Depth, with Martha Pfanschmidt (NEW)
- Kiln as Chisel: Carving with Heat, with Matthew Day Perez (NEW)
- Kilncast Boxes, with Nathan Sandberg (NEW)
- Mastering the Void, with Joanna Manousis (NEW)
- Paper-Thin Pâte de Verre, with Saman Kalantari (NEW)
- Pâte de Verre, Methods to Form By, with Alicia Lomné
- The Perfect Vessel, with Karl Harron
- Tapestry, with Richard Parrish (NEW)
- Zen Organico, with Miguel Unson
View the full schedule of classes
Download the class catalog PDF