Important Pickup and Sales Announcements
In-person shopping is back at Resource Center Santa Fe. In step with New Mexico's health requirements for retail locations, we’ve set up protocols for giving everyone a safe shopping experience.
Here are some important things to keep in mind when it's time to shop:
- Curbside Pickup - We're still offering curbside pickup, if you'd prefer it.
- Face Coverings - Everyone in the Resource Center is required to wear a mask or equivalent accessory that covers the mouth and nose at all times. If you can't comply due to a medical condition, please call or email to arrange for a curbside pickup. Thanks for helping protect the community!
- 6' Distance - When inside the Resource Center, maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from Bullseye staff and other shoppers.
- Gloves? - Bring your own gloves if you like them for glass handling.
- Helper? - We aren’t loading vehicles at this time. Bring a helper if you are ordering something you can’t load yourself.
- Elbow Room - We are limiting the number of people in the store so that shopping stays comfortable.
- Super Clean - Bullseye staff thoroughly cleans shopping carts and baskets after every use.
Whether in-store or curbside, we look forward to seeing your mysterious masked self at Resource Center Santa Fe.
Welcome to New Mexico's premier fused glass center!
Resource Center Santa Fe is a one-stop destination for glass fusing supplies. You'll find the full line of Bullseye sheet glass, stringer, frit, powder, and more—plus all the tools you need to work with them.
We also offer classes for all levels—from glass fusing beginners to advanced kilnformers—in a supportive and inspirational environment.
Subscribe to Email Updates
Location & Contact
805 Early Street, Building E
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Map & driving directions
July 4, 2019, Independence Day
November 28, 2019, Thanksgiving
December 24, 2019, Christmas Eve
December 25, 2019, Christmas Day
January 1, 2020, New Year's Day
For Santa Fe visitors information, visit our Visiting Santa Fe page or click on the Santa Fe Creative Tourism button below.