Making this chevron plate is a snap with Cascade sheet glass.
- Start with a Cascade style sheet, cut into quarter inch strips. Keep your strips in order as you go.
- Slide the strips up or down into the pattern you like.
- Once you settle on a pattern, decide on your dimensions and mark a top and bottom line with Sharpie.
- Score along these lines. You can score the strips all at once, being careful to keep consist
- Run your score lines. You can run multiple strips at once by sliding a section to the edge of the table and using the table to snap the score lines.
- Cap with Clear to keep your lines tight.
- Make quick and efficient work of creating those strips with the G-Manu Glass Cutting system (007140), an elegantly simple yet powerful tool developed by Rudi Gritsch.